Malysheva 73 to Build Housing as Greenwich

UrBC, Yekaterinburg, September 30, 2016. Obshchestvo Malysheva 73, one of the Urals’ largest developers, reports they adopted a new brand name for some of their construction projects, the company press service reports.

The company’s new housing projects will now be branded as Greenwich-Zhilaya Nedvizhimost.

‘Everyone knows about Greenwich Shopping Mall in Yekaterinburg, where it is located, and how to get there. Customers need to trust their developer and to understand clearly what they invest in. So an association with a well-known building is crucial. A developer which owns an asset as big as Greenwich Shopping Center is definitely here to stay and won’t run away with the investors’ money. This is a guarantee of our loyalty and financial stability,’ the company explains.

The developer is currently busy putting up the fifth extension to the mall using its own funds. The same applies to apartment buildings, in fact: the company funds all of its housing construction on its own and only asks for a 20% down payment from the apartment’s future owner. The remaining 80% have to be paid when the customers register their property rights over a new home.

New homes in two new apartment buildings - Breeze in Pionersky District and the building at 13 Novgorodtseva St in ZhBI District - are already available for purchase and are sold under the new brand. The company website will soon get updated as well.


Other materials on the topic::