Sinara Development: Special Offer for New Homes in Yekaterinburg

UrBC, Yekaterinburg, February 15, 2017. Sinara Group’s Sinara Development is launching special offers on its new homes in Yekaterinburg, the Group’s press service reports.

Customers considering a mortgage will be able to benefit from A Year With No Mortgage Offer, which means once the 30% down payment has been made, the next installment will only have to be paid after the apartment building has been commissioned. This means that you can apply for the loan needed to make this payment one year later and thus save money on interest. You can save up to 620,000 RUR on this. Another option is to get a mortgage now and enjoy the discount that is offered if you pay 100% of the entire amount at once.

Those wishing to sell their old apartment first but still needing it until their new home is ready to move in, have the option of paying 90% of the entire amount only upon settling in their new apartment. This means you can choose an apartment when the construction jobs are still in progress (which also means more layout and pricing options to choose from) and make a 10% down payment to secure the place. The remaining 90% can be paid after the building has been commissioned, at a 10% interest rate. This gives customers a chance to keep living in their current apartment and not to have to sell it in a rush.


Other materials on the topic::