Yekaterinburg Customs import turnover goes up 17.9%

The import of goods within the Yekaterinburg Customs area amounted to $1.6bn in January-November 2010, with 79.3% of these imports’ worth falling on the countries of the far abroad and the remaining 20.7% falling on the CIS member states.

All in all, the import increased by 17.9% in money terms in eleven months of 2010 compared with a year earlier. This increase was brought about by the growth of the imported goods’ overall physical volume, even though the contractual prices actually dropped.

The physical volume of the goods imported within the Yekaterinburg Customs area reached 704,500 tons in eleven months of 2010; in terms of volume, 49.2% of the goods were imported to the countries of the far abroad and 50.8% were imported to the CIS member states.


Other materials on the topic::