ChTPZ Group to Finance Children’s Musical School in Chelyabinsk
On April 12, the agreement was signed in M.I. Glinka Chelyabinsk Academic Opera & Ballet Theater during Governor of Sverdlovsk Region Boris Dubrovsky’s meeting with the theater’s board of trustees (where the Group’s shareholders Andrei Komarov and Alexander Fedorov are members).
During the meeting, a presentation was made of Dream Kaleidoscope, a family musical featuring the talented children based in the Southern Urals. The musical is being staged by Chelyabinsk Opera House in cooperation with Snezhnost Festival art directors and with support from the theater’s board of trustees. The musical will premiere during the 15th Snezhnost Charity Festival in December 2017.
‘This is the first time gifted children are acting alongside professional theater performers,’ the PR Department says.
|Embed to Blog||Subscribe to Newsletter|
Other materials on the topic::
- Russian Copper Company Chair of The BOD Supports Chelyabinsk Opera House
- Moscow Conservatory to Open ChTPZ Group’s Charity Event
- ChTPZ Group’s Charity Event Rounds Up With Children’s Plays
- Konstantin Raikin Takes Satirikon’s First Night to the Urals for ChTPZ Char ...
- 14,000 young locals attend ChTPZ Group’s Snezhnost Festival