PNTZ Proves ISO-Compliant
The plant’s environmental management system was found both functional and suitable. TÜV Rheinland Cert GmbH auditors looked into how well the plant met the environmental protection regulations and industrial environmental safety standards for pipe manufacturers.
That PNTZ now holds an environmental management compliance certificate means the plant adheres to the international environmental protection standards and meets the criteria international exporters must meet, the press service says.
ChTPZ Group keeps on working to improve its environmental policy, makes a special focus on the company’s environmental investments and projects, and meets the existing environmental protection legislation in time and in full. The Group’s companies increase their environmental program budgets every year; this year, the increase will amount to 10%,’ says PNTZ Managing Director Alexei Dronov.
The re-certification audit has been scheduled for the end of the year. The audit procedure will be based on the latest version of ISO 14001:2015.
|Embed to Blog||Subscribe to Newsletter|
Other materials on the topic::
- TUV NORD CERT GmbH praises MMK’s environmental management
- Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works to get new environmental management certifi ...
- Serov Metallurgical Plant undergoes environmental certification
- Beloyarskaya Nuclear Power Plant gets environmental management system recer ...
- PNTZ Wins Environmental Contest